- The Dream Awake concept was created as inspiration to live out your dreams. Life goes faster than you think. Every morning we have two choices: continue to sleep your dreams, or wake up and chase them.
- This design is heavily influenced by Egyptian symbolism, including the Scarab Beetle (a symbol of forward momentum).
- Thought by ancient Egyptians to push the sun across the sky, representing the choice of continuing along your current path or discovering a path of enlightenment and a higher calling.
- The design is fully reversible: black with purple graphics (front), purple with black graphics (back)
- Design elements: Egyptian-inspired concept featuring the Seed of Life, Ankh, Eye of Ra/Horus
- The Seed of Life represents the divine design within all living things.
- The geometry patterns symbolize the blueprint of reality and the interconnectedness that we all share as one.
- The colored yarn is woven to form the intricate designs using a large embroidery machine. The tassels are then braided to seal the ends. Our team hand-inspects each shawl to ensure quality and consistency. Any shawls that don’t meet standards are donated to charity.
- Disclosure: This is a Rage Nation affiliate link. Thanks for supporting Conscious Electronic by buying using our custom link!