- The Dream Awake concept was created to inspire the world to simply live out your dreams. Life goes faster than you think, and every morning we have two choices: continue to sleep your dreams, or wake up and fulfill them.
- This design is heavily influenced with Egyptian symbolism, including…
- The Eye of Horus; a symbol of protection, wisdom, & healing.
- The scarab beetle, a symbol of forward momentum. Thought by Ancient Egyptians to push the sun across the sky; the choice of continuing along your current path or discovering a path of enlightenment and a higher calling.
- To realize your true potential is a divine moment of truth and an awakening to your current reality. Boundaries are created by what your mind decides is real. All things are possible as long as you follow the corresponding path.
- Front Graphics: “Dream Awake” graphic with the Egyptian Ankh & pyramid
- Back Graphics: Moon phase Eye of Ra/Horus with an ascending Scarab with the words “Dream Awake”
- Sleeve Prints: Geometric design with the words “Imagine Reality” with the Ankh symbol surrounded by the Egyptian Ka
- Left Wrist Print: Halls of Amenti Passage “He who by progress has grown from the darkness, lifted himself from the night into light, free is he made of the Halls of Amenti, free of the Flower of Light and of Life. Guided he then, by wisdom and knowledge, passes from men to the Master of Life.
- Right Wrist Print: Egyptian scarab with the words “R.A.G.E Nation” which is an acronym for Resonate A Greater Existence.
- This is a Rage Nation affiliate link. Thanks for supporting Conscious Electronic by buying using our link!
Information seeker. Dog lover. Ph.D. drop out. Avid collector of pashminas, plants, and experiences. College professor by day, EDM photographer by night.