- Design Elements: Godhead in the center, Psilocybin mushrooms with eyes, Keys to represent mushrooms as tools to unlock other dimensions and understandings, The hand with eye represents the gift of divine visions being handed down from generation to generation as a sacred sacrament from it’s extraterrestrial nature to the consumption by humans, at each end of the shawl there are 2 heads (people) experiencing a trip together looking up in awe (this is a tribute to my very first breakthrough and we all know how indescribably magical that moment is)
- Artwork Text: Consume and Listen (meaning when one consumes psilocybin or any entheogen for that matter listening and understanding what the experience has to say is critical), Divine Insight, Mind Trip, Unlock the Mind, Psilocybin, RNA, Rage Nation, C12H17N2O4P (chemical structure for Psilocybin)
- Fabric is lightweight and breathable. The feel is extremely soft and glides over the skin.
- This makes our shawls ideal for both hot and cold weather, convenient to carry and travel with, and can be tied/styled in multiple ways.
- Woven with acrylic/viscose yarn – a cruelty-free alternative to the wool traditionally used for pashmina scarves.
- This yarn is popular because of its subtle silky sheen and anti-fade properties. Colors appear vibrant and reflect light.
- The Rage Nation™ team hand-inspects each shawl to ensure quality and consistency. Any shawls that don’t meet standards are donated.
- This is a Rage Nation™ affiliate link.
- Thanks for supporting Conscious Electronic by buying using our custom link!