Friday Wrangler: Surf Mesa remixes marshmello and Halsey, Syn Cole returns with beautiful single, Abraxis is back with more psytrance, & more
Friday in the music industry is the biggest day of the week. Not only does it mark the beginning of the weekend’s many live shows ahead, it also brings a succession of new music from some of electronic music’s most visible artists. This week, there’s just so much good dance music arriving that we’ve gathered it all together for you in our next edition of The Friday Wrangler.
The Friday Wrangler Tracklist (June 12)
- Abraxis – Half of it
- Aluna x SG Lewis – Warrior
- Eats Everything – Honey
- Marshmello – Be Kind ft. Halsey (Surf Mesa Remix)
- Nora En Pure – All I Need
- Sam Feldt, Vize, & Leony – Far Away From Home
- Shadient x fknsyd – Milles of Mind
- Syn Cole – Rush
- Illenium – Good Things Fall Apart vs. Sad Songs (Ascend: Tour Edits EP)
- Dua Lipa – Break My Heart (Solardo Remix)
- Gorillaz – Friday the 13th ft. Octavian
- Jantsen – Jiggle
Information seeker. Dog lover. PhD drop out. College professor by day, EDM photographer by night.