As Subsidia Records continues paving the way across the larger commercial bass spectrum, the revered banner lead by Excision has now rounded out the last trilogy in its series of colossal compilations. Following Dawn Vol. 1 and Dawn Vol. 2, the third artist compilation features 18 more melodic-leaning tracks that continue to build the city of Subsidia.
Featuring contributions from Cyrus Gold, OMAS, Fancy Monster, Elle Vee, PURGE, Vaance, Adam Jasim & Dani King, and many more. With Subsidia’s newest Dawn compilation, a full visual picture has now been painted into the feel-good world of melodic bass music as seen through the eyes of Subsidia.
“Melodic bass feels bright and refreshing, like stepping outside after waking up in the morning. So Dawn worked best for that.”– Excision
Some standouts on the third Dawn LP include Ahee and Jaki’s “Hurt You,” Everything Must Go, KJ Sakwa, A_rival, and Ryan Crosby’s “Lonely,” Vaance and Tadeusz’s “Summit,” and Dr. Ushūu and Strocksu’s “Lost In Myself.” Coupled with Excision’s recent announcement over the return of Lost Lands later this year, bass music fans of the feel-good, sad boy variety surely have a whole new roster of talent to look out for at the 2021 edition.
Subsidia Records – Dawn Vol. 3
Dawn Vol. 3 Tracklist:
- Cyrus Gold, Kindred – Sweet Lullaby
- OMAS, Top Brahman – Need Your Touch
- Vaance, Tadeusz – Summit
- Elle Vee, Sentient, Jago – What Would It Take
- Fancy Monster, Daisy Guttridge – Lifeline
- Adam Jasmin, Dani King – Crawl
- FOCUSS, JOZIE – Falling
- The Arcturians – All End Up The Same
- LODIS, Micah Martin – Rejoice
- Everything Must Go, KJ Sawka, A_rival, Ryan Crosby – Lonely
- Noya, Charmae – Shadow Side
- Ahee, Jaki – Hurt You
- PURGE, Deiv – Oceans
- TruFeelz – Riptide
- Dvddy, Caslow, Kellin Quinn – What Isn’t Here
- FREAKY, O.M., Exede – Hold Onto Your Love
- Vastive – Power
- Dr. Ushūu, Strocksu – Lost In Myself
Follow Subsidia Records:
Follow Conscious Electronic:
Information seeker. Dog lover. PhD drop out. College professor by day, EDM photographer by night.