Carl Cox cooks up rare DnB mix for landmark 201st episode of Eats Everything’s ‘Edible Beats’ radio show
For Carl Cox fans the world over, all drum-n-bass mixes are always a special rarity. So when the sired Englishman and Ibiza Club Space owner took to Eats Everything‘s acclaimed radio show, Edible Beats, techno and bass aficionados took notes. For their landmark 201st episode, Carl Cox cooked up a special hour-long NYE treat whose ingredients paid homage to his UK underground roots. It was a recipe that made for one tasty guest spot on the storied radio show, including one-part Netsky, DC Breaks, Commix, and Lenny Fontana, another part DJ Marky & SPY, Total Science, and Shy FX, plus more.
“Probably one of our proudest moments on Edible Beats…Carl Cox has delivered a special NYE guest mix for you AND it’s an hour of Drum & Bass! This one is an absolute belter, LET’S GO!”– East Everything
If nothing else, the hour-long guest spot proves Cox isn’t just the King of Techno. Armed with a deep understanding and appreciation for the DnB movement that defined an era of UK dance music, Cox has constantly shown that he’s a life-long lover all things EDM. Stream Carl Cox’s special drum ‘n’ bass guest mix on Edible Beats and check out the tracklist below.
Carl Cox – Edible Beats #201 Guest Mix (DnB NYE Special)
- Everybody Loves The Sunshine – Netsky 00:00
- Lightweight (Break remix) – Total Science 06:36
- We Never Slow Down (ft. Eva Lazarus) – DC Breaks 10:15
- Yellow Shoes – DJ Marky & SPY 24:00
- Stay Forever – Blame 26:33
- Be True (original mix) – Commix 30:33
- Spread Love (Nu:Tone remix) – Lenny Fontana 34:54
- Kill That Sound (Benny Page Remix) – Deekline & Specimen A 39:00
- Warning (feat Gappy Ranks – Bou remix) – Shy Fx 41:33
- Time Is Hardcore (Breakage’s Hardcore Bubblers Mix) – High Contrast 44:51
- It Is What It Is – Russell Small, Reigns, Dno P 53:12
Follow Carl Cox:
Follow Conscious Electronic:
Information seeker. Dog dad. PhD drop out. Avid collector of pashminas, plants, and experiences. College professor by day, EDM photographer by night.