Electric Forest announces 2022 artist additions: LIGHTCODE, Elderbrook, 1788-L, Wreckno, NotLö, & many more
The Forest Family is stirring with excitement as the time to return home is only weeks away. With the sold-out music and arts festival just a few short weeks away, Electric Forest has revealed the return of curated events, additional artists, and the 2022 food lineup.
Newly announced additions to the lineup include 1788-L, Bannie, Creatington, Crystal Starr, Dave Yaden Band, The Della Kit, Krushendo, Rhythmetrix, Roosevelt and Joel Cummins of Umphrey’s McGee. Additionally announced is LSDREAM‘s guided meditation sound bath series, LIGHTCODE. The newly revealed artists join the previously announced headliners, The String Cheese Incident, GRiZ, Porter Robinson, Louis The Child, Disclosure, The Disco Biscuits, Big Gigantic, SLANDER, Fisher, and Sylvan Esso.
The Curated Events series has returned for 2022 with Electric Forest headliners Louis the Child programming an eclectic lineup for their Playground Stage event, which takes place on Thursday, June 23, and includes performances from Elderbrook, Evan Giia, Goth Babe, KITO, an LTC sunset playground set, Nez, Night Tales, Sebastian Paul, and Whethan. Taking over Tripolee once again, the Bassrush Stage returns on Friday, June 24, with 1788-L, DEATHPACT, Fury, MC Dino, Liquid Stranger, MIZE, Moore Kismet, NotLö, Of the Trees, Potions, So Tuff So Cute, Subtronics, and Wreckno.
With more options than ever before, EF’s food lineup is sure to satisfy, nourish, and entertain Forest attendees throughout the weekend. From the famous Cereal Sundae Bar on Main Street to new immersive food experiences, and the Forest Family’s very own Coffee Roast – the 2022 Forest Food Lineup is looking as tasty as ever. Highlights include:
- Paulas’ Pancake Palace, serving up performance, pancakes, breakfast, and the best diner vibes – featuring interactive performances by the Paulas’ and some of Grand Rapids’ favorite Drag Queens.
- The Cheese Bodega, from Michigan’s own The Cheese Lady, bringing fans Forest Food String Cheese, Collectible Picnic Packs, Cheesy Merch, and a bodega filled with local Michigan packaged foods, beverages, and of course – cheese!
- The Donut Laboratory, an immersive dip into the curious, crazy and cantankerous science of the Donut, filled with the wildest donut experiments!
- Wreck’d, a lush sand-and-tree covered Oasis with specialty cocktails, Polynesian BBQ, sushi happy hours, smoothies, and beach games.
- Cereal Sundae Bar, a fan favorite returns! The psychedelic cereal bar with Saturday morning cartoons and everything to satisfy a sweet, sugary craving.
- Forest Family Blend Coffee will be available at vendors across the festival, including packages of whole bean coffee wrapped in 2022 Commemorative packaging. Electric Forest worked with Michigan-local Stovetop Roasters to create the delicious blend.
Click here to see the full line-up of food vendors at Electric Forest 2022. Stay tuned for the official schedule announcement and additional programming announcements, coming soon. View the full #EF2022 lineup here.
Follow Electric Forest:
Follow Conscious Electronic:
A conscious way to consume EDM.